FreeForm features that may NOT pass through the Craigslist HTML filters:|
Here are the specific FreeForm features to avoid depending on:
- Picture Input Area Styled Border/Frame (may or may not work)
- Text Input Area Styled Border/Frame (may or may not work)
- Text Input Area WYSIWYG (don't depend on all the formatting remaining)
- Picture Input Area ''Check this box to add 10 pixels of blank space around picture'' (definitely doesn't work)
- Picture Input Area click to enlarge (advanced feature definitely doesn't work)
- Email Link Input Area Enhanced option (definitely doesn't work)
- Background wallpapers (only use background colors, background colors do work)
- Any text (font) colors other than these: black, blue, fuchsia, green, maroon, navy, olive, purple, red, teal
You'll need to type those colors into FreeForm. Colors for text that begin with # will probably not work.
FreeForm features that you should and can probably use successfully:
Use these features to produce a layout that will probably result in a decent appearance even if some of it gets changed somewhat.
- In the Global Features FrameBuilder use only colors in the layers composing the framework
- In Picture Input Areas use the feature to display blank lines above or below
- Use the width settings for Text Input Areas to prevent text from spreading all the way across the screen
- Avoid using the Text Input Areas WYSIWYG feature. Instead use multiple Text Input Areas to vary size such as for headings.
- Text (font) color can only be one of these: black, blue, fuchsia, green, maroon, navy, olive, purple, red, teal.
Although colors that begin with # will work for backgrounds and borders, text (font) color must be typed in as one of the above.